BRAND NEW CUSTOMER DATA OPTIONS
- We have listened to your feedback and redesigned our data offering.
- Includes new attribute data from our website such as product type, age group, gender, fabric, weight, and lots more.
- Shopify ready data layouts.
- Images are now provided as CDN URLS.
- Place orders and access live stock figures through our new customer APIs.
VIEW IN STOCK ALTERNATIVES
- Select 'View In Stock Alternatives' on a colour to quickly access in stock products that are available in a matching colour shade.
- Filter the results to only display products that are available in your desired size range.
- You can also search the website using the ‘In Stock’ filter on search pages.
- Quickly compare products by clicking the relevant icon on product and search pages.
- Compare useful information such as fabrics, weights, and colours at a glance.
- This useful feature allows you to tag multiple products or colours with a keyword so that you can access them quickly for future ordering.
- You may for example find it useful to tag products or colours with a customer’s name, so that you can quickly find the products they order regularly. You could also tag t-shirts with your favourite vinyl or flex for example.
- Simply enter the tag name into the search field to access your tagged products!
NEW PRODUCT FILTERS
- Filter and search products using powerful new filters.
- Filters include CMYK, Pantone, Brand collections and Accreditation.
- Design customisable marketing materials, including web banners, emails, and social content. Increase your reach and following with engaging editable assets.
- Quick and easy-to-find lifestyle images and flat shots.
- Over 66,000+ assets, including imagery, brand videos, brochures, spec sheets & size guides.
OTHER HANDY IMPROVEMENTS!
- Track orders directly from the order history page.
- Search back orders by order line reference.
- View CMYK and Pantone references on product pages.
INVOICES AND CREDIT NOTES
- View and download copy invoices/credit notes.
- Export invoice and credit note data in a CSV format.
- Access commodity code, product weight and country of origin data.