Subject to the Buyer having a right to return the Goods pursuant to these terms, all sales are final. However, Ralawise does, subject to the terms of this clause, recognise that there may be occasions when it is appropriate to accept returns from the Buyer and Ralawise shall, on a case by case basis, consider doing do. For the purposes of this clause, any Goods which the Buyer wants to return shall be referred to as "Returned Goods";
- Ralawise will, in any circumstances, only accept returns if the following conditions are met:
(a)The Buyer shall provide a proper invoice and despatch note number in respect of the Returned Goods;
(b) Ralawise must have issued a valid returns authorisation note in respect of the Returned Goods. Should the returns note not have been provided in advance by Ralawise, and subsequently accompany the goods being sent back, a 5% fee (of the goods value) in addition to any other charges that may be levied (see 'c' below) will be deducted from any credit note issued.
(c) By way of a restocking charge, the Buyer shall pay to Ralawise a sum equivalent to either £30 (or equivalent in Euros if applicable) or 20% of the price of the Returned Goods (at Ralawise's discretion);
(d) The Returned Goods must not have been worn (including tried on) and must be returned in their original unopened packaging;
(e) The Returned Goods must be returned with all original documentation that was supplied with the Goods;
(f) Ralawise retain the right to refuse Returned Goods should Ralawise deem them to be unsuitable for resale;
(g) The Buyer will either:
(i) pay for and arrange the return of the Returned Goods; or
(ii) if Ralawise agrees to recover the Returned Goods, pay to Ralawise a charge of £15/€18 per box of Returned Goods. In the event that Ralawise's carrier attends to collect the Returned Goods and that collection is not possible owing to a default of the Buyer, a charge of £15/€18 will be payable by the Buyer to Ralawise.
(h) The value of the Returned Goods must not exceed 3% of the Buyer total spend with Ralawise during the preceding 12-month period.
- The following Goods will not be eligible to be returned pursuant to this clause:
(a) Any products from the Result Air Down range;
(c) Consumables (as defined from time to time by Ralawise);
(d) Christmas and seasonal product e.g The Christmas Shop
(e) Any Goods which Ralawise does not carry as core stock (as defined by Ralawise from time to time);
(f) Any Goods which have been ordered as bespoke Goods by the Buyer (for example, embroidered and/or personalised Goods);
(h) Any Goods which have been in the possession of the Buyer for more than 28 days after delivery;
(i) Raladeal products;
(j) Discontinued lines;
(k) Seasonal products;
(l) Any Goods which have, as their function, the protection of health and safety and/or the hygiene of the wearer. By way of (non-exhaustive) examples, high visibility garments, earplugs, face masks and goggles.
2023 Discontinued Support Programme
In order for us to best support your 2023 planning, we have now published our 2023 discontinued list below for your information, along with a returns label to accompany any discontinued items you are returning.
To ensure you receive credits for returned items before the end of the year, we do please ask that you follow these steps:
1. Official paperwork must be requested and received, prior to return, from the Ralawise Returns Team. You can request a return through the ‘Returns’ section on the ‘Your Account’ section of the website or by emailing email@example.com. We ask, please, that you submit your requirements no later than Monday 21st November 2022.
2. When returning any of the discontinued items, separate these from any other returns you may have. Please ensure you attach our discontinued returns label to your return, which you can download above.
3. Items will need to be received back into the Ralawise warehouse no later than Monday 28th November 2022.
4. Please note, discontinued items received back in our warehouse after
Monday 28th November 2022 may not be processed.
5. All of our standard Terms & Conditions apply, which can be found in the ‘Returns’ section of the ‘Delivery & Payment’ section on the Ralawise homepage.
You can, of course, contact our dedicated team on 01244 838393, should you require any help with the above.