What better way to kick off your transition wardrobe than with SF sustainable fashion? These versatile garments not only boast a range of trending colours, but also serve as the perfect canvas for fashion rebranding and decoration. In this exploration, we delve into the collaborative effort between SF and Larkwood, spotlighting how their sustainable fashion styles, including on-trend hoodies and loungewear, embody a commitment to both style and sustainability.

(Left to Right) SF531 is a classic, relaxed fit, unisex hoodie – elevated, thanks to the flattering curved hem. SK230 is a comfy loungewear set, crafted from a mixture of regenerated cotton and recycled polyester. Step up your kids’ loungewear game with unisex joggers (SM430) made from a mixture of regenerated cotton and recycled polyester – plus a matching super-soft hoodie (SM531).





At the heart of SF sustainable fashion style lies a blend of regenerated cotton and recycled polyester. For example, the super-soft hoodies are crafted with 60% regenerated cotton derived from unused fabric from factory production, showcasing a dedication to minimising waste. The remaining 40% comprises recycled polyester, spun from post-consumer PET plastic bottles. This innovative process not only diverts materials from landfill, but also reduces the environmental footprint by conserving water, minimising chemical usage and lowering energy consumption when compared to conventional production methods.



Other Posts

Stanley/Stella unveils the Iconics 2.0 Collection

Read more..

2024 T-Shirt trends report 

Read more..

Follow us for the latest


back to top